I’ve had a few people message me about reviewing books for them. If you follow me on any of my social media accounts, you know I’m a voracious reader. I typically have no problem reviewing your release, but I can’t always guarantee when. I’ll try my best to get it done before an upcoming release date if it’s an ARC. If time is of the essence, I am also a member of the Kendall Reviews review team, and I suggest emailing Gavin at Kendall Reviews (email@example.com) as there are other reviewers who may be able to slot it in asap.
I have adopted a review format – so your review will feature an introduction, what I liked, what I didn’t like, and why people should buy it!
As for my “specifics” if you will;
- I only review digitally. As an indie author myself I know the cost of sending out review copies.
- Preferred format – mobi but will accept PDF.
- 95% of my reviews will be submitted to Kendall Reviews for featuring. Gavin does a fantastic job of promoting all things horror and has a much bigger scope/reach than I do. I will be sharing the posts accordingly. Occasionally I’ll post the review here if it doesn’t fit into Kendall Review’s chosen genres (the other 5%).
- All of my reviews will be posted on Goodreads, Amazon.ca (I’m Canadian, eh) and Bookbub if your book is on there.
- If I am reviewing your work, I’ll do my best to support you as well. I have a book buying budget each month (not big, but enough) and I’ll make sure to buy one of your other releases in the proceeding months!
- You can contact me through here, DM on any of my social media accounts or email me directly; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred genres – Horror and Sci-fi would be the top two, then Action/Thrillers. I love autobiographies, sports, and have started to read some YA if it’s a bit post-apocalyptic-ish (think The 100).
- What I won’t review – Romance would be about the only one I wouldn’t, but saying that, my review mandate is to help get some reviews done for people who struggle with getting reviews. So message me and I’ll take a look at the synopsis and the goodreads/amazon pages and see how it’s looking. I’m pretty easy going.
- Triggers – none.
- Last note – I do not get paid to review, nor will I accept any payment to bump your book up my TBR. I typically read between three and six books a week depending on length and engagement. I read and review for the love of literature and for the love of promoting. I am dead serious when I say that I want to see you succeed! And reviews help with that!